Sunday, April 22, 2012

Alchemy rings

Before this, I always have a big interest with morbid kind of jewelries.  Especially with rings but unfortunately I'm not a big fan of wearing those rings.  I'm fine with necklaces but totally can't stand rings.  I don't have the idea why but I think when I wear them I'll have limited finger movement situation..  Weird isn't it?


Nowadays, I really want to get myself a ring..  Of course I would like to get it from a special person but it would be like forever to find him (forever alone thing).  Ok forget bout that.  So, it would be nicer if I wear a morbid looking ring.  Preferably alchemy gothic rings or celtic design silver sterlings.  


Double sided ring..Freaky but elegant.
credits to -- link
credits to -- link
lovely silver with unique curve design and blood red stone
credits to -- link
Ring
credits to -- link
Ring
credits to -- link

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer