Friday, July 31, 2015

Rosy Bronze Goth Makeup Look | Tutorial

 So I assumed you guys have viewed my foundation routine post, so now I'm continuing my makeup tutorial for eyes and lips.

Firstly I primed my eyelids with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion



For the whole look, I'm only using this palette from Nyx called Love in Paris in Je Ne Sais Quoi.
The following pictures shows the steps of getting my eye look.


Filling my whole eyelid.



Highlighting my brow bone.



So I picked this bronze and fill the centre of my lids.



The only purple on the palette at the crease.


Then, use the Makeup Revolution Eyeliner to create my (very proud btw) perfect cat eye look.


This liquid eyeliner is not waterproof, so that's why I'm only using it at my top lash lines. 


For my bottom waterline, I used the Sephora Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade black lace matte.


I lined them singlehanded-ly.  That's how awesome I am haha!


And lastly for my eyes, the mascara from Cyber Colors.  I'm keeping this for too long now, I think I really should get a new one before busting my eyes with germs -.-



For the blush, I used the orange shade from Sleek Sugar Palette.


Just add slight touches, so I don't look so much dead.  


And for my lips, got this awesome drugstore brand, Wet n Wild in Cherry Bomb.

This color may substitute for an oxblood shade, but it's not really oxblood.  
Maybe if you could just mixed it with more black and red, I believe they would helped.


Getting sexayyy!


DONE!!!!!



Very proud of my nose ring although it's fake -.-

Hopefully you guys can see the color of my eyelids.  Maybe if you view this entry through you mobile phones, you're able to see it.

Sorry.

Very Floor Jansen.

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer