Thursday, August 27, 2015

DIY Sticker Pocket | Downloadable stickers 1

I'm back again with my planner project but this time I made more journal cards and used one of the as a removable mini stickers pocket.  I did this because it's very cute, compact and my stickers won't be flying everywhere inside my planner.

This is very simple, just take a journal card, punch some holes and make a mini envelope and stick it at the back of the card.  Then, pop onto the binder rings.




These stickers are obviously not mine, I found them on pinterest.com and I will not upload the stickers here but you can only get them through my email.

If you require these mini stickers, just email me at;

(subject: I want stickers vol.1)


Have fun planning

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer