Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Red-Bronze Goth Makeup | Inspired by easyneon

Sorry no tutorial this time since I just feel like I wanna share the makeup look for today.

ps: viewing through mobile phones would give a more accurate hues. 

This makeup and technique was actually inspired from a youtuber, easyneon.


So I made my own inspired look.  I had to re-edit this photo to show you guys the most accurate color.  God!  I really need a good camera and lighting tools.


These photos are not edited in pc.  So just let them pass.  Let it go.  



I bought 3 pairs of earrings.  
Well not really bought it, granma gave me some cash for my birthday so I went out and made myself regret for spending too much.  

Thanks granma!!!

*upcoming birthday entry haul soon..maybe..lol*

Dior inspired.


This crystal earrings is amazing!!!!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer