Sunday, July 30, 2017

Recollections Creative Year Unicorn Spiral Planner | What's inside?

SPOILER ALERT

Well holo again everyone.  As today I'm going to share to you guys my new Recollection's spiral bound planner which I'm suppose to use it for next year, HOWEVER it is an 18-month planner and starts from July 2017, so yeah I started using it already.  

Bitch, this planner is thick as fuck!!  Not to mention the paper quality as for me is excellent compared to the lame thin Typo planner papers.  Basically Micheal's made this as a dupe for Erin Condren (as you can see the physicals features of it) and a little bit of Mambi's Happy Planner inspired on the inside.  

No, you will not get this in Malaysia unless you get to find a personal shopper to buy it for you and no Micheal's don't ship to Malaysia, I've contacted their customer service beforehand.  I had a wonderful journey with my personal shopper who is also a planner addict and she made her brother who study in USA to get it for us.  Thank you so much again :D

Oh well, let's have a look what's inside. 



Are you ready guys? Here we go...





July 2017

After this I'll show only the dividers of each month.

August 2017 (and my birthday month)

September 2017

October 2017

November 2017

December 2017

January 2018

February 2018

March 2018

April 2018

May 2018

June 2018

July 2018

August 2018

September 2018

October 2018

November 2018

December 2018

Notes pages

Grid pages

Stickers

More stickers

More more stickers

More and more and more stickers

2 sided pocket file

Ziplock pocket



Told ya it's thick


When I received this, BITCH I'M SHOOK!!!

However, I truly hate the dividers.  I was expecting for something extra and over the top Unicorn-y just like the back cover but they're just some pastel blerghhh.  I saw dividers of other planners in this spiral collection and they're more (dopier?) than this.  The only thing the boosts it's sale is the shaker front cover.  

Cover (which you can removed just like EC): 5/5
Dividers: 2/5
Printing & other features: 4.5/5
Paper quality: 10/5 (seriously I love the quality)
Overall: 4.8/5

Still worth it!

I'll have to forget the idea of getting a Ban.do planner for next year.  This is very enough for me to use as personal planner for next year tho..   Why I said personal? Because I have another new binder for my business planning.  

Very well, thank you so much for reading this entry. 
Happy planning!!!

No comments:

This blog belongs to Amirah Y a.k.a Kak Long Wayer